Friday, April 8, 2011

The beauty of life

When I've gotten overwhelmed with the financial aspect of doing IVF again, I just look at my daughter Emerson (who was conceived by IVF).  She's four now, but here are some pictures when she was born.  She truly is a miracle.  I was implanted with three embryos, which practically speaking, means I could have easily had triplets.  None of the embryos attached to my uterus except little Emerson.  She was determined to survive, and you can see that determination every day of her life.  I'm blessed to have her, and every thing we did to have her was worth it.  I know some day I will look back at what we are going through and know that it was all worth it.




Emerson was 8 pounds, 8 ounces when she was born.  These pictures are all taken while we were still at the hospital.  She was a beautiful baby.  My heart is filled with joy and gratitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment