Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hope Endures

This morning, I go in for the embryo transfer.  It's a "day 3" transfer this time instead of a "day 5" transfer.  I'm not really sure why, but the nurse says all the embryos are growing as they should.  When we go in for the transfer, we'll get more information on their quality.  Then, it's a matter of waiting - to see if the embryos implant on my uterus. 

Emotionally, waiting is hard! There's nothing you can do to make a difference in the outcome - it's completely in God's hands.  I have been hopeful in this process, asking God to grant us another healthy baby.  I remind myself I will be okay no matter what the outcome, and I know that will be true.  But I will continue to present my petitions to the Lord, trusting Him with my requests. 

No comments:

Post a Comment