Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 1 in the blog world

Well, I've recently become fascinated with reading blogs - mostly about health and fitness. As I've been searching for and following certain blogs, I had the idea of starting my own blog, not about health and not about fitness, although these are both very important things in my life. But, the most important thing in my life is my faith. More than anything, I want a real and transforming relationship with Jesus. I want to love Him well and love others well. Lately, I've been struggling with life, like everyone does, but I wanted an avenue to journal about life struggles while trying to hold on to what's really important - a life surrendered to Jesus. Hopefully, in my earnest attempt to be authentic and genuine with my faith and struggles, I can encourage others and point them to Jesus. I know He is the author and perfector of my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment